Global Policy’s September 2017 issue contains, among others, research articles on the BRICS’ new development bank, the G20 and climate change, the human right to health, and digital diplomacy. It has a special section on ‘Policy Instruments for Innovation, Investment and Global Trade’
Vol 8, Issue 3, September 2017
The contributions to this special issue highlight critical issues in the study of Resourcing International Organizations (IOs). They call for a research approach that hones in on their administrations, their capacity for strategic action and their inter-connectedness.
Special Issue: Resourcing International Organizations

http://photo.foter.com/photos/34/sculpture-deadly-sins-snowglobes-pure-products-usa-by-nora-ligorano-and-marshall-reese-eyebeam-open-studios-fall-2009-20091023-10d-55572-p1-l1-sml.jpg

New free GP e-book out now: ‘The Mediterranean Reset: Geopolitics in a New Age'. The geopolitics of the Mediterranean region has changed dramatically in the twenty-first century, partly as a result of local state dynamics and partly as a product of transformational changes at the international and broader regional levels. This volume sheds light on key actors’ foreign policy and geopolitical considerations. Click here to see more.
 

Catch up with the serialisation of Global Policy’s next e-book, ‘The Future of the Middle East’. Produced in collaboration with the Arab Digest and guest edited by Hugh Miles and Alastair Newton, it examines the breakdown of the region’s old order and what may come next. Click here to read the free chapters.

How I Lost My Past Branko Milanovic - 20 Sep 2017

Branko Milanovic with a note on nostalgia. In almost all recent literature that analyzes Br-exit and Trump-entry, there is a constant...

Humanizing Technology Kaliya Young - 20 Sep 2017

It’s easier to turn technology in the direction of democracy and social justice when it’s developed with social and emotional...

The Black Sea-Caspian Region in Post-Conflict Energy Security Cooperation Scenarios: What Role for the Future? Elkhan Nuriyev - 19 Sep 2017

The expansion of multinational pipelines for the transportation of oil and gas has created new opportunities for both cooperation and...

North Korea: Of Troubled Waters and Oil Alastair Newton - 18 Sep 2017

Once the 19th Congress of the Communist Party of China is behind us next month, Xi Jinping may be willing and able to strike a deal with...

Living Together in Tunisia Khadija Arfaoui - 17 Sep 2017

With a population of about 12 million, Tunisia is 99% Sunni Muslim. The remaining 1% is a mixture of Shi’a Muslims, Christians, Jews...

If Women Ruled the World, Would it be so Different? From Differentialism to a Focus on Ideology Sophie Heine - 15 Sep 2017

A performance featured during the summer at the Manchester International Festival attempted to tackle the following timeless question...


The global economic crisis has shown once again why even the largest nations need global cooperation to formulate policy. The world is ready for ‘Global Policy.’

Kemal Dervis
Iframe